

( Sorry these aren't the best pictures)So July is turning out to be a busy month with birthdays and stuff. I can't forget to say Happy Birthday to my hubby! He told me not to write anything about him so I won't make a list. He is the big 3-6 today! I can't believe it's been 11 years since we met. It's been quite a journey and can't believe it's been that long. I can't wait for many many more birthdays to come! I love you! Thanks for being a great dad and husband!




3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF! Sorry we can't be there to celebrate - especially at Pancho's! I'm making mexican food for dinner so we are sort of celebrating. Hope the day is a great one! We love you!
i am so excited you found my blog! we can actually keep in touch now. i am just going to comment on all of you previous posts right here... your family is so CUTE! i can't believe how big cooper is. yeah, my long lost best friend has found me!
Devry,
I saw your blog on Holly's and wanted to say hello! What a cute cute stinkin' cute family you have. Daisy has gotten so big!
Kelli (Bair) Hatch
Post a Comment