Thursday, August 16, 2007

Parties
















I never got pics up of jeff and cooper's birthdays. We had family over for cooper and we had to go to Pancho's for jeff's b-day. We usually only go to Pancho's twice a year. jeff's b-day and daisy's b-day. that place only sounds good when i am pregnant. So i can totally say that i was not looking forward to eating there.

5 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i still think he looks just like randy. aannnnnnd....lulu is huge! she got so tall. is she almost as tall at daisy?

JaNae said...

okay this is super random but I just have to share this with everyone- go to my blog and under 'sites to see' click on the Shumways then scroll down to his post "day at seven peaks". I went to high school with Daron, his wife is super nice but clearly oblivious.

Emily said...

Devry, I know it's been a million years or so, but I had to blog stalk for a minute. Ny sisters say it's the newest, best thing. I saw you on Jillyn's blog. We were little together, but our sisters are getting old together. Awww.... Anyway, hope all is well. Happy birthday to the fam!I just found Wendy recently, too.
<3
Emily Bogle-Todd

dustin and amy said...

Hey this is Amy Johnson, I don't know if you remember me but I used to be in your old ward, Signal Butte Ward. Your blog is very cute, I love the funny things your kids say, I might have to copy. Check out our blog at dnajohnson.blogspot.com

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

haha tell her i'm so sorry.