Friday, September 14, 2007

Beware...

when you take a bath with Cooper! He has discovered that it is so cool to stand up while the bath is filling up and pee. Of course, it doesn't help when there are three girls watching laughing their heads off. So now it's funny to him. As he is doing it he's looking at us smiling like "look at me, I am so cool." Sorry, no pictures for this post. That is "not appropriate" as Daisy would say.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Probably cleaning up after Cooper. Luckily its in a tub! I love your blog and the updates! Your siblings have grown up so much!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

haha i love that kid! please reconsider about thanksgiving. i need some family/children time. free babysitting♥

The Wilkins' said...

That's hilarious! Does that mean he's ready for potty training?