Today is my mom's birthday. She is on her way to Utah so hopefully she will see this when she is up there. So here's to my mom!
She homeschools, runs a business, runs errands, cooks, remodels, reads, teaches nursery, babysits, vt's, goes to the temple, has FHE with the family, has Sunday dinner for us every week, and will always find the time to hang out with her kids and grandkids. She is very giving and always happy, and has patience and a positive attitude towards life. I hope to be like her someday. I love you mom! Happy Birthday!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago




2 comments:
happy birthday mom! we all love you and everything you do! i was going to do a blog...but devry beat me to it, so i'll just comment! thanks for being so awesome!
Your mom is SUCH a neat lady! I've always admired her and her many talents! She ALWAYS made me feel welcome in your home. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment