ok I don't mean to keep posting about Cooper but he is at that stage where he is learning so much and he is a crack up. We went up to Showlow again last weekend. This time we stayed with Devin (THANK YOU SO MUCH) The dogs got a little too comfortable with Cooper and Cooper with the dogs. Anyways, Bella (girl corgi) growles at Cooper everytime he got too close. So she's growling, Cooper is laughing, and Devin says NO! to Bella. So Cooper would walk around to the dogs and point at them and say no no! Even if they weren't doing anything. So now if he hears a dog bark, he first barks like a dog, then says no no!
Not to leave Daisy & Lindsay out, because I think they are so stinkin funny too- Bella & Lilly (girl bull dog) don't always get along. Total girl fights. They would start growling and barking at each other and I look out the window and there is Daisy & Lindsay in the middle of it telling them to stop and be nice to each other. Then Lilly goes off to the side and cries and Daisy is over there comforting her telling her it's ok. I was laughing so hard. It was total girl drama out there. I just stayed inside and let all 4 drama queens work it out.




3 comments:
greatest story ever! we can't wait to see you guys for christmas!
Too cute! Devry thanks for letting me know you had a blog. Not only did I get to read what your cute fam is up to--I'm now privy to a bunch of cousin blogs--yea!
Yeah! Your girls are so fun! I'm glad i found your blog-i luv hearing about your famiy! It's gonna be gr8 keeping in touch this way, considering we live just down the street from eachother!:) Luv ya!
Post a Comment