Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Super glue fixes everything!

If you read my last post, you read how we scarred Lindsay. Well I don't think she is thinking of that anymore. She had her own traumatic event last night and today. She fell on the sidewalk and split her chin open. I didn't think it was that bad until I took her to the bathroom to clean it. It was a deep cut. I thought for sure we needed to take her to urgent care. We called our family and got their opinion. We ended up putting a butterfly bandage on it last night. Well I put it on becasue Jeff got "lightheaded". Poor thing:) My dad looked at it this morning and he thought it looked ok. They have a doctor in their ward and he is awesome. My mom took Lindsay over to his house this morning and he looked at it and said he could fix it. They met me at his office and he fixed it with super glue! Who knew? He glued it shut with that and some bandages that will disolve in a few days. I am so glad she didn't need stitches. Their doctor is the nicest guy and he took his time and talked to us and Lindsay and made it so nice for us! He is so awesome! Did I mantion that already? Lindsay was brave, but I know she would have been terrified if she needed stitches. It goew back to the needle thing.

No comments: