This is the best vacation ever! This is the 5th year that the Hall Family has gotten a beach house on the beach for the week. This is our 3rd year we have been able to go and we look forward to going all year. This year everyone made it. We had 13 adults and 14 kids! We soaked up the sun, ate lots of good food, and just relaxed. If I could live anywhere, I really think I would love a house on the beach.


Daisy picked up boogie boarding this year. She did pretty good and loved it. It kind of surprises me that she enjoys being out in the ocean because everything else scares her. Her and Megan would go out so far on the tubes and ride the waves in. Daisy would come back and tell me she couldn't even touch the bottom. Ok that would freak me out. She won't ride any rides at Disneyland, but she'll brave the waves at the beach.


When I say we stay at a house on the beach, I mean it. I am on the beach and all you have to do is climb the rocks and you're at the house. It doesn't get much better than that. Thanks Hall's for a fabulous time! I'm counting down till next summer!
8 comments:
ok daisy's suits are cute, i can't believe she's boogie boarding, the ocean scares me. AND that pic with them on the pier is beautiful. looks like a professional, good work.
Awesome pictures! I really like the family picture headline! It looks like a great time!
I just have one word for you... JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!
Hi Devry! I found you on Carlas blog! Hope you don't mind! Your trip looks like so much fun! Love all the beach pictures! I'm so jealous! That is the coolest family tradition ever!!
That looks like so much FUN!! I would love to live on the beach to! Unfortunately my husband is Mr. White boy and he doesn't like to just sit and hang out at the beach! He get fried!
Hey Devry! Andrew Cardon and I were good friends in high school. We even went to Senior Prom together. Don't get any ideas though! We were JUST friends :)
That sounds so fabulous!!! I cannot believe how much Daisy is looking like you. She is a little beauty :)
Awesome! I've been hearing of several families just lately who have adopted that tradition! Please tell me more because my family would all LOVE to make that tradition one of ours! How relaxing to just hang out on the beach day after day...no theme park...just getting dressed to go out to dinner and that's it! Perfection. Pleae email me mbosen@hotmail.com because I have another question for you.
Post a Comment