Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday

Another birthday, another year older! Today is Jeff's birthday. We just want to wish him a happy birthday and say thanks for all you do for our family. We know we're not easy to put up with, but he never complains and always finds time to play and be goofy with the kids! We love you!



Also- yesterday was Jamee's birthday. Didn't want to forget about her! She's awesome and loves the kids and is always willing to babysit. Thanks Mimi! I've made 3 cakes in the last 3 days! That's alot of cake! But who doesn't love cake. And when you have a cute cake mold, you could make one everyday!

4 comments:

Holland said...

Your family picture at the beach is so cute. I love that huge cupcake for Coopers birthday. I agree with staying right on the beach, it is the only way to do it.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!! and mimi!!!!

*~Ali~* said...

Happy Birthday Jeff and Cooper! I can't believe hes already two! Love the huge cupcake! Super Cute!!

Mel said...

Hey Devry. I saw your blog on Natalie's. Great to catch up with everyone. I just noticed that Jeff and Grandpa share the same birthday!
Melissa Krueger