Thursday, July 10, 2008

I know, I know...

this post has been over done and I am the last mormon girl on the face of the earth that has read it, but I just had to say I finished Twilight. I enjoyed it so much, in fact,that I read it in under 24 hours! With Breaking Dawn coming out in a couple of weeks, I need to read the other 2. But like I said, I have a couple of weeks and I read the first one in a day. I think I have plenty of time.

P.S. I don't look at any of the pics of the movie so I can have my own image of what the characters look like. It's hard to do when every blog I look at has it on there!:) So I can't have any discussions of characters until I'm done with all of them.

15 comments:

Nikki said...

I just love these. You have to read all 3 before August 2 that is when the 4th comes out. Do we now all need an Edward.

The Reed Family said...

Don't worry Devry... I've only read the first one too! I don't know how I haven't picked up the other two yet... Oh yeah, I had a baby! Anyhoo, I'd better get readin'... Love your blog!! So glad we could reconnect! Your family is adorable.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i've never read it.

JaNae said...

wa ah ah- welcome, glad you could join us

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to find out your reading the twilight series. I read all three in one week. I know I must have a lot of time on my hands. I will admit I am obsessed. Devin thinks I'm crazy! Oh well. Let me know what you think of the second one. The
1st and 3rd were my fav.

Karen said...

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't even know anything about these books until I started seeing them on others' blogs. I still don't know what the hype is all about...does that make me the only one?

Tricia said...

OK...Don't look at the trailer for the movie!! I did and I am MAD! anyway.. I LOVE these books! I read all 3 in 3 days! yes... my house went upside down, but I couldn't put them down! I am so pathetic...I know! I can't wait until the 4th book. I already have it on pre order! :) haha! oh man I I AM obsessed! ;)

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

hi Devry, You do have to be the only morman girl that hasn't read them. Ha ha! but ya they are great. I hear her other book "The Host" is really good to. and I'm so excited about the 4th one of this series!

Jana said...

Ok...What does it mean if you have never heard of these books?!

top knot extensions said...

That is a good way to do it!!!

Kelli said...

I still have yet to read one! Please don't cast me out!

JakenDebbie said...

I think you did it the right way...at least now you don't have to wait on pins and needles for the fourth one to come out!! You are right on track!! I am a fan myself and very anxiously awaiting August 2nd!!!

Michelle said...

Twilight??? I must be out of "the know!" I'll read 'em if you let me borrow 'em!! You're too funny!

The Burtons said...

I hate the movie previews. They are not what I'd pictured. Edward is way hotter in my mind! I guess they could never capture that. Anyway, I'm glad you're all caught up for the next book. Can't wait!!!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

wElcoMe tO tHE CluB!!!! bE pRepArED! iT oNlY gEtS woRsE frOm hErE! Can'T WAIT fOr tHe 4tH bOOk to COmE OuT in AuGust!