Monday, July 28, 2008

My little bookworm

As busy as he is, he'll always take time to sit and look at books. He'll even let me read a couple. He loves Wibbly Pig (he stole from grandma) and Dora. He found a nice reading spot this afternoon. Don't you love the sissy bridgie (blanket) and the cars? Can't forget those. And so these 2 don't feel left out. Aren't they cuties?

So for FHE, Well more like FHA(afternoon) we decorated these notebooks for our study journals. I don't know about you but we struggle with the whole having a lesson thing. We had the missionaries over for dinner last week and they showed us how cool and easy the Preach My Gospel book is. My parents gave us one a year or so ago in hopes that we would do family FHE every month together. Ok that lasted about 2 months. But I am very excited about this. I know this is something I can do. And even better is that my husband is actually excited about PMG too! So if you don't have this book I highly recommend getting one!

7 comments:

My World said...

Agreed!!! I love studying from it! I think it gives you a lot of topics to think about without being too complicated.

I love the study journals you did...always cute!!!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

did mom give us all one?
i ♥ cooper.

Two little lovebirds said...

I love that idea!! We always struggle, every week, to come up with a lesson. This is a great idea! And the journals... too cute!! I miss you now that I'm in scouts!!

top knot extensions said...

That is such a great idea...you are such a good mom!!!

Emily said...

Hey, Devry! I just had to read the past two months for an update on your life. How are you guys?

The Burtons said...

That is a good idea. Those study journals should be for sale they're so cute!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

Love the study journals. Cute idea! We had fun hangin' out the other day... You have a super cute family and we're blessed to be friends w/ ya!