Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swim Lessons




We took swim lessons a couple of weeks ago with Jeff's cousin, Geri. My girls love going. I should have put Cooper in but I didn't want to deal with screaming. But he absolutely loves the water and screamed because he couldn't get in when Daisy and Lindsay were in. It's always a good refresher for them because at the beginning of the summer they are not very confident in their swimming then they take the lesson and they turn into fish. Thanks Geri!
Oh and we found the best goggles ever! We buy new ones every summer and my kids always complain that water gets in them. My friend told me you have to get the ones that are one piece. Not the ones that have the adjustable nose strap. And they are a little more. I always buy the cheapest ones. Well we bought the good ones and they are so happy. Lindsay was wearing them in the car on the way home from swimming one day!

3 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

haha lulu looks so cute w/hers on

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

ps//you've been tagged. check out my blog for more info

top knot extensions said...

I have been thinking about signing my boys up for swim lessons. I know Clark would LOVE it because he is a wild man but Kyle on the other hand is very cautious so I didnt want to scare him out of swimming, do you think it would?