Monday, July 21, 2008

You've had a birthday...

Shout Hooray! I can't believe my baby is 2 today! Where does the time go? Cooper has been such a joy in our home. We love having a boy in the house. Now if I can only get him to look at the camera when I take pictures. :)
Opening his presents.
Throwing a tantrum. He couldn't open his presents so the girls were trying to be "the mom" and he did not like them in his face. Hey girls, he already has a mom. Thanks anyway.
My child is OBSESSED with the movie Cars. Jeff found this Mack truck for him. It unfolds and it looks like the inside on the movie. It has a bed, carwash, gas station. He's been playing with it since he got it.

We celebrated with just our family yesterday since it was Sunday and we were all home. Cooper shares a birthday with his girl cousin Avery. She is 1 today. We are going to dinner tonight to celebrate. And tomorrow is Jamee's bday and Wednesday is Jeff's bday. We're eating lots of cake this week! Watch the video of him blowing out his candles. It's the cutest thing ever.

4 comments:

Two little lovebirds said...

How fun!! I love the giant cup cake!!

Kelli said...

How stinking cute is that cake! I love it!

Happy Birthday Cooper!

wendy said...

Happy Birthday to your baby! Don't you just love that cake mold? It is my absolute fav.

The Burtons said...

That is the coolest cake ever!!! how'd you do it?! Cooper is so big. I remember seeing you pregnant at the mall. Times flies!