So Daisy started piano up again. We took for a little bit a year or so ago but I wasn't very commited. Daisy's grandma Hall said she would be her teacher. So we go every Wednesday after school. She's doing pretty good I think. She doesn't totally enjoy it but she knows that she has to learn to play the piano before she can learn to play the guitar. Which is what she really, really wants to do. A plus about piano lessons though, Daisy gets to play grandma's grand piano.



A smile at the end of practice-that's a good thing!
7 comments:
good job daisy girl!!!
I wish my mom would have made me stick with piano lessons. She probably got sick of me complaining all of the time. That last picture of Daisy seems like she is enjoying it.
By the looks of the piano book, I think we are working from the same series. As much as I hate having to sit with Reed as he practices everyday, I keep reminding myself that it will be worth it. Hopefully.
I didnt know a smlie at the end of pratice even exsisted!!! At least it didnt for me!!! That is so great Daisy is playing, She looks just like you!!!
Daisy- someday you'll be able to play the piano for primary like your dad! He's awesome!
Piano lessons is truly a regret of mine. I never wanted to take lessons but now I wish I had or could. How fun that Daisy wants to play the guitar also!
Go Daisy! Cute picture and smile. I think it's so great she's taking piano. Like everyone else that comments... how I wish I would've stuck with it when I was younger too! Hopefully she'll hang in there so she can get to the good stuff.... that guitar. Watch out world, we have a future rocker here.
Post a Comment