Jeff worked out of town the last 2 weeks and he didn't know if he'd be home for Lindsay's birthday so we took her out a couple of weeks ago. She got to pick where we went. She wanted chicken wings, her new found love. This girl likes to eat and she can put it away and out eat me most of the time. Here she is enjoying her wings at The Vine.
Doesn't she make them look good?


Jeff actually walked in the door at 3:30 on her birthday so that was a fun surprise! We just stayed home and had a low key afternoon. She got Go Fish and Old Maid for her presents so we played games all afternoon.
She got her favorite movie, The Corpse Bride. Not sure why she likes it so much but she does.
I went to her school for lunch and let her pick what she wanted me to bring. She wanted chicken wings again but I told her I couldn't bring those. So she picked In'N Out Burger. I'm telling you this girl know what's good.
I went to her school for lunch and let her pick what she wanted me to bring. She wanted chicken wings again but I told her I couldn't bring those. So she picked In'N Out Burger. I'm telling you this girl know what's good.




7 comments:
Happy Birthday Lindsay!
I love the giant cupcake! where did you get it? Did you make it?
She is adorable!
She does have great taste in food! I love wings from The Vine!
Devry,
The giant cupcake is so cute. Did you make it? It is such a good idea.
That is funny about the chicken wings. When Eliza finds something she likes she askes for it all the time. Like pancakes or shrimp. I don't know what food she is obsessed with right now. She is over the stupid middle finger though. Thank goodness she has not given it to anyone.
My idea of a great birthday: giant cupcake and Old Maid. :) Happy birthday, Lindsay!
How on earth did you make that giant cupcake? That is the greatest cake I've seen! Your girls look so much like you! So beautiful!
I think it's hilarious that your tiny, darling, little girl loves things like chicken wings, Corpse Bride, and In-N-Out Burger! :D She sound like a girl after my own heart! And that huge cupcake is awesome! How did you do it? I see I'm not the first to wonder. :)
Post a Comment