We are usually very boring on New Years. We're in bed by 10 or so. This year we decided to actually go and do something. So we took the kids to the drive in. We had never been and had sooooooo much fun! i can't wait to go back. We saw Bedtime Stories (we loved it) and Bolt (not so much.) The kids did really well and it wasn't too cold in the back of the van. Jeff and I sat on lawn chairs and wrapped quilts around us. We walked in the door at 11:58pm so we ran outside and screamed and yelled. Nobody heard us though because our neighbors were having a huge party and they were LOUD! What a fun way to ring in the new year.
7 comments:
Happy new year!
That does sound like fun! A new tradition for you guys! More fun times ahead!! Happy New Year!
Cute cute pictures. We need to take our kiddos to the drive-in! Your hair looks super cute!
How is the whole house thing coming? We need to catch up!
I love the drive ins! And they are pretty affordable considering you get a double feature. Someday we will stay up late like you rockstars, but not this year. We were in bed by 10:30, but heck, Paul had to work at 4am so that's partying for us!
What a FUN idea!!! I love the flip flops in the cold... That is EXACTLLY what I do flip flops all year long!!! I LOVE arizona!!1
That sounds like fun we will have to try that one!
That's a really cool idea to go to the drive-in on New Year's Eve. Maybe we'll try that sometime too!
Post a Comment