Saturday, January 24, 2009

We LoVe To PaRtY!

I'm pretty sure Lindsay has had enough parties to last her till next year. She had a friend party this morning. It was a Breakfast Party. They all wore their jammies and we had a yummy breakfast and Strawberry Shortcake for dessert. We had 15 little girlies running around. It was loud but it was alot of fun. We are so thankful for all the many wonderful friends we have. We're lucky! Thanks again!





7 comments:

Nikki said...

That is a great idea. I love her face with the GIANT cupcake.

Carla Lara said...

Brooke had so much fun! The breakfast party is a great idea!

Kelli said...

You're like the COOLEST mom EVER!

Julie Earley said...

I agree - you are a way cool mom. The PJ party sounds like so much fun.

reneecjhee said...

The girls had so much fun. I like your blogs new look.

Sassy said...

I saw that you were one of the followers of my daughter Stephanie...so I am being a nosy neighbor okay...but I hate it when people come snooping through my bloggity blog blog without leaving even a crumb...so I just wanted to tell you...LOVE THE LETTERS down the side bar spelling your name cute idea and the GIANT CUPCAKE...waaaaay cute...love it too!

sasmithfam said...

I can't believe that your little missy is 6 already. I remember when she was born and then I had Brooklyn shortly after. I love the idea of pajamas and breakfast party. Way fun! I hope you don't mind but I might want to steal that idea sometime. :) ALso, how do you make the giant cupcakes, I have seen several people make them and always wonder how they do it?