My valentine had to work today but we still had some fun. Randy came over and they drew with sidewalk chalk on our driveway and Daisy drew all the way up to our door. Lovely. We had pizza and decorated sugar cookies. We had tons of fun!

Cooper showing us his pirate shirt. His eyes are shut because he's saying "Arrrrrr."

Me and my 3.
4 comments:
Hey, we had pizza and sugar cookies, too! Your cookies look so cute. I've never seen them decorated with licorice before. Very chic!
It does look like a fun Valentine's! I love the family photo (minus your hubby!)
Okay, totally random...but remember the post about the woody and the table you were going to refinish...did you ever do anything with it? I bet it looks great!
You are too fun! Looks like you had a blast.
I love Coopers shirt. The picture with you and the kids is really cute. We were at the sand dunes on Valentines day.
Post a Comment