Thursday, March 5, 2009
Saturday Fun
Last Saturday we started the day off with a parade in good ol Apache Junction. It was for Lost Dutchman Days. Seriously this was the longest parade in history. We actually left early and I heard it was almost 3 hours! We had fun though. We sat with our friends, the Hymans. Our girls had alot of fun and kept each other entertained. Cooper loves to just sit and wave to everyone. It is so funny.
We have been waiting a couple of weeks for this next part. Jonas Brothers 3D! Oh it was so fun, I'm not gonna lie. My sisters came and wore their Jo Bros shirts they made awhile ago when they went to their concert.
Daisy invited her friend Hannah to come too. They hung out the night before and at the parade and couldn't get enough of each other. They were so fun to watch. I kept looking over to watch Daisy and my sisters sing the songs. It was very entertaining! It was also very loud! A packed theater of screaming girls is alot to handle. I had to take an Advil when I got home but it was fun and I am glad I was able to take these cute girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
A theater packed with screaming girls sounds hilarious. That is too funny!
You are a good mom!!! Good thing i have boys!!!
We haven't seen it yet, but that looks like fun, we will have to go one of these days! Kendall misses Mrs. Devry and I miss her going to Mrs. Devry's, she really had a great time at preschool, thanks again,
i would love to go just to watch all of the girls going crazy. looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment