Our cable/internet is getting shut off tomorrow so this is it. We have 3 days left in our house. It is really sinking in. I have been a mad women cleaning and packing. Jeff and I are leaving next week then I will be back at my moms with my kids until school is out!
16 comments:
My email is squamy2001@yahoo.com I hope you guys love your new home!!
Good luck you guys!!
freekyred1@gmail.com. Where has the time gone?! Can't believe you guys are already moving, seems like it went by really fast! I love following your blog, your kids are so cute, you better keep up on it so we know how you guys are doing!
Your turn! Enjoy! Sorry i haven't called ya! My email is
m5j@msn.com.
You guys will do some amazing things on your journey! Love ya girl! Keep in touch my friend!
Hey Devry,
Don't forget us! natdurfee@gmail.com
Oh man, I can't believe it. I am sad and I don't even live there anymore. Good luck with everything!
We will miss you guys! Good Luck and keep in touch! owlcml@aol.com
Oh the realities of life! So crazy. I have your new cell in my phone so once things settle down for you I'll give you a call. I hear pedies screaming our names!
Can't wait to hear about your new experiences at a new home. dmuhlestein@msn.com
Good luck!
Hey my friend...I'm not ignoring your text (we ALL have the flu...no, not swine!) Anyhow...add me to your list kcbeals@yahoo.com :) Gonna miss you. We need to get together before you and the kids are officially gone (and now we have an excuse to visit the frigid ID!)
My email is jnmason77@msn.com
We will miss you guys!
Hey I am so glad I found your blog.Your family is so cute! Good luck on your new adventures!kevinjenell@gmail.com
mindihall@hotmail.com
Thanks for the invite to your blog. I can't believe you guys are outta here! We'll miss seeing you guys around, but I am excited for you too as you begin your new adventure. I look forward to hearing about your new "life"! Ha, that sounds so dramatic. Keep in touch and good luck with the move and settling in and all that FUN stuff!
I'm so happy and excited for you! Best of luck to your family as you adjust to life in Idaho :)
Did I already leave you mine?
mbosen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment