Monday, April 6, 2009

Seriously?

So at Christmas time we were able to give our crib away. I thought he was ready for a big bed. We even had one waiting for him. We got it set up and the crib taken away and then it started. He would not sleep in his bed. I had to lay by him until he fell asleep so nap time didn't always happen cause I would have to lay there with him and I would usually fall asleep too. This went on from the end of Dec. until March. I finally told Jeff I was going to go buy a pack in play. My mom had a friend that said I could borrow hers. Well lets just say he has slept through the night every night since I got it like 3 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously are you kidding me?  He's gonna be in that thing until he's 5!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

He's so cute though! By the way Kendall's favorite show is little Einstein's I noticed he was wearing Einstein pj's cute!

Kelli said...

That is funny. Who knew?

I'm so glad you're getting sleep too!

sasmithfam said...

That is a riot! Kids, you gotta love 'em. What a funny guy but oh so sweet when he sleeps. Maybe, he still wants to be the baby and you were trying to make him sleep in a big boy bed. :)

Melody said...

Oh my goodness, that is too funny! These kids do keep us guessing, don't they?

The Burtons said...

That is too funny! The things kids put us through!!

Trever said...

No way! Well, hopefully he keeps sleeping good in it, and that's all you'll have to take to Idaho for him!