We crossed off another item on our long list of things to do while we are here. We drove to Eagle, Id and went to the "beach". The kids were so excited. Daisy asked if there were any waves. Uh, not that kind of a beach Daisy. We took a picnic and had some fun.

Could these 2 be any more obnoxious? I ask them to smile and this is what they both did. Like father, like daughter. Nerds.

They had a water slide. We were trying to convince Daisy to go down and she wasn't sure and Lindsay is like I'll go. She was barely tall enough but we paid for the tickets and off she went. Daisy then decided she wanted to go too. They each got ten slides and that was for sure the highlight of their day.


Why can't people just stay by each other and look at the camera for like 5 seconds for a picture?Cooper kept running off so I had to take a seperate picture of him.

We had lots of fun! I can't wait for our fun adventures next weekend.
4 comments:
What a fun time! I can't wait to read your blog about next weekend's adventure!
i hope we get to do something fun when we come in july!
oh yeah! we have lots to do!
I am impressed that you've already done so many things on your list!
When we lived in Flagstaff, we never got around to 99% of our to-visit list. It took us until we lived in Mesa to go back and do it!
I LOVE Lindsay's bathing suit!
Post a Comment