It is so hard to live in someone else's house. I've never done it with kids so I admire your courage. Would you be available one night this week to get together? I'll have my kiddos but I don't want you to leave without me seeing you to say good-bye.
Been there... done that! It's hard! It was SO fun hanging out with you today, chowing down on Costa Vida! I'm looking forward to having someone else to visit when I get up to Idaho. Can't wait to hear all about your new adventures!
5 comments:
I completely understand as I am in a similar situation.
It is so hard to live in someone else's house. I've never done it with kids so I admire your courage. Would you be available one night this week to get together? I'll have my kiddos but I don't want you to leave without me seeing you to say good-bye.
It was so good to see you yesterday. I always love talking to you. Call me if you go swimming on Saturday Hanna would love to go. Hang in there.
Sorry about not having your own space. Wish I could invite you over. Cooper and Sam could let loose and I wouldn't mind at all.
Been there... done that! It's hard! It was SO fun hanging out with you today, chowing down on Costa Vida! I'm looking forward to having someone else to visit when I get up to Idaho. Can't wait to hear all about your new adventures!
Post a Comment