It seemed like we were always at my parents or Jeff's for Sunday dinner. Now that we are here all alone I decided we need to make Sunday's special for our family. After dinner was over and I cleaned it all up I was tired. I layed on the couch and kind of jokingly told Jeff that our new tradition should be that he makes dessert. He said ok and got right up and got a brownie mix out. Cooper wanted to help too. I don't care if we have brownies every Sunday. As long as I don't have to make it or clean it up.
3 comments:
Nice. He's a good man. He understands that he can't go wrong by 1) Getting the "joking suggestion" that he make dessert. 2) That he chose brownies...MMMM Chocolate and 3) Well I don't have a third one because I'm just impressed he jumped up and willingly made dessert! That's awesome.
Okay, so I am WAY out of the loop. You moved?! Our Internet has been very temperamental the last few weeks, so I haven't been able to check blogs and email like I wanted to. Good luck to you in Idaho! You sure picked a perfect time of year to move, that's for sure! We'll be checking in often to see what you're up to!
That IS a great tradition! How are you guys holding up all by yourselves up there?
Post a Comment