We found the coolest park. It has a splash pad, climbing rocks for the kids, baseball fields, tennis courts, horseshoes, a huge playground, and a gorgeous green field to run around in. We are definitely spending our summer hear. We weren't planning on getting wet but when we left our kids were drenched from head to toe. Cooper's diaper almost exploded.

The splash pad looks like a pirate ship and alot of the playground has these towers you can climb and look out.

I almost peed my pants when I saw my girls swinging in these swings!

They have a whole bunch of different pipes that you can hit and it makes cool music. The girls were in heaven. Cooper will love it too, he just never made it past the water. He thought it was the coolest thing that he was in his clothes and we weren't getting mad at him for splashing in the water.
4 comments:
It looks like a really fun place. Parks are one of the things I miss about Michigan. Those swings are the best. Your kiddos look so happy! Especially Cooper!
Glad to see you are having fun along the way. I am so sad you've left! Lots of people in our ward are moving so it just seems like everyone is leaving! Those swings are hilarious! Why didn't you get in one???
Wow. That park really is amazing. Looks like your kids are happy and having fun!
I want some of those swings for our backyard!!
Post a Comment