We found another cool place and the best part, free! It took us awhile to find it so we took a little detour but saw lots of cool parts of Boise. The nature center has lots of paths with flowers, gardens, trees and water. You could stand on the bridge and look in the water and see lots of fish. Cooper of course loved it.



They had these windows you could look in and see under the water at all the different stages of fish life. It was very cool.


There was a park next door so we let the kids play for awhile. We started our trip late so it was 9:00pm when we left the park and of course Cooper didn't want to leave so here he is crying and he got really annoyed when I took the camera out!
5 comments:
It is the best place. Glad you enjoyed it.
That is a super fun place...we love the fish park as my kids call it!!!
I had a glimmer of hope, but its dashed each time I read your blog, that you'll come back to Arizona! You all seem to be having the most amazing time [inspite of all the stress that comes with it all].
I'm loving the music!! What an amazing Hall family. Looks like you're having fun!!
I love that you guys are finding all the cool family spots. It's inspiring. We are just dying of the heat down here...I only have about a month to go (baby) and then I can finally feel better!
Post a Comment