We went on a field trip Thursday with our good friends, the Moore's. The kids had a blast and I enjoyed all the cool science experiments.



The kids loved "shopping" at the grocery store, taking turns ringing each other up.

Daisy using the pulley to pull her self up and swing down.

Cooper loved putting the balls on and watching them float. I think that was Eli's favorite part too. It must be a boy thing.

The kids were good vets and took care of their pets.

Jenny and I were outside the room and we were watching our kids be dorks on the TV. They were so funny.

And Eli wins the nice award! He sat in his stroller the whole time and never whined. We finished our trip off with lunch at Wendy's. We figured since we all got in free to the museum (thanks library) we could buy lunch! Thanks again Moore's! You're awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment