She spent the night at Jillyn's so she could take her to the airport. My kids seriously wouldn't let go of her. They love Aunt Mimi.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Goodbye My Love!
Jamee decided to go back to AZ. We were super sad when she told us, but we enjoyed her time with us. I hope she did too.

She spent the night at Jillyn's so she could take her to the airport. My kids seriously wouldn't let go of her. They love Aunt Mimi.

So we said our goodbyes and when they left, I walked back in the house and saw Lindsay on the couch just fighting back the tears. As soon as she saw me she just started bawling. It broke my heart. She truly loved having Jamee here. When she got home from school she would get her books she needed to read and go find Jamee to read them too. It was so nice to have her around. She helped me out a ton and I am going through Jamee withdrawls! We love you Mimi!
She spent the night at Jillyn's so she could take her to the airport. My kids seriously wouldn't let go of her. They love Aunt Mimi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
dumb & dumber!!!! lulu i love you
No!!! I was going to say dumb and dumber!!
Lindsay, now you know how Grandma feels about all of you! XOXOXO
Post a Comment