This kid is hilarious! He will only pee this way. Even if we are out in public, we have to strip him down so he can go. Whatever, as long as he goes and tells me when he needs to, I'm happy. However, the #2 thing is ticking me off! He WILL NOT go in the potty. I can handle if he waits til bedtime and does it in his pullup. But no, he's like a dog and takes his undies off and goes wherever. It is so gross and I don't know what to do. He's stubborn and when he decides he's gonna do it, he will. I hope it's sooner than later!
1 comment:
You have so many great toilet/bathroom pictures of this kiddo I think you ought to start hanging them as wall art!! So cute (even though I know you are frustrated about the #2 - never fun!!).
Post a Comment