That's AWESOME!!!
Those are really fun! Daisy is so cute!I have to tell you that Trent read the comments on the post with his drawing and when he read what you wrote about Daisy wanting to marry him he blushed from his head to his toes and had a huge smile. It was hilarious!
What a cutie Daisy is!I love the new haircuts...cute sassy girls!!Meghan sure misses Daisy...want to come to Georgia?!!! Please?!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's AWESOME!!!
Those are really fun! Daisy is so cute!
I have to tell you that Trent read the comments on the post with his drawing and when he read what you wrote about Daisy wanting to marry him he blushed from his head to his toes and had a huge smile. It was hilarious!
What a cutie Daisy is!
I love the new haircuts...cute sassy girls!!
Meghan sure misses Daisy...want to come to Georgia?!!! Please?!!!!
Post a Comment