Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New house pics

We are slowly getting settled. We have been gone every weekend visiting family so it's taking awhile to unpack but we are enjoying living here.
Cooper's room is the only room that is totally unpacked and decorated. He wasted no time getting all his toys everywhere.

He was so proud to show off his room!

Our bedroom. It's huge and it looks even bigger cause all we have is a bed and dresser. But I love that I have my own bathtub! I have never had one so I am loving it! Of course my kids love it too.



Funny story: So Jeff picked this house out by himself since we were in Utah so I was a little nervous. We decided we wanted a 4 bedroom and he was excited he found one for us. He calls and tells us all about it. About a week later he was at the house waiting for our new carpet to be put in and he calls me laughing. He says remember how this house has 4 bedrooms? Yes I said. Well turns out it has 5! What?! How do you miss something like that? haha. But I was happy cause now the kids have a playroom! They have loved playing in there. And our house has stayed pretty clean.

Daisy is so excited to have her own room! But she has no bed and no dresser yet. Soon we hope. At least she has a mattress on the floor right? Lindsay has a mattress too but she is lucky and has a dresser.
This house was very dirty to say the least. They said it had been cleaned but it hadn't. So my mom came out for 2 days and we cleaned from sun up to sun down. This kitchen took us 5 hours to clean. I was really hating my house at the beginning, but it's amazing what a little, ok alot of cleaning can do. So we are unpacked and enjoying our new adventures. Who wants to come visit?

3 comments:

mindi said...

The house looks awesome! We want to come visit when life slows down!

Shellee Day said...

Love how the kitchen sparkles!

CB said...

The house looks great - very pretty kitchen! Definately worth all the cleaning :D