Monday, October 25, 2010

Love, Love

We think we're pros at our house but we have no clue how to play or how to score. The weather has been awesome though and we have nice tennis courts just around the corner so we've been taking the kids and we play doubles. Of course I think we get more excercise chasing the stray balls but it's fun to hang out together. The kids beg to go everynight. (And no I'm not prego, I've just got a belly. Hence the excercise.)

3 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

fun!!! you dont look prego silly, you actually look like you've lost weight. the girls are growing up and im missing it! im so jealous you guys are wearing shorts and tshirts. we're all kinds of bundled up, up here.

The Wilkins' said...

fun! I'm jealous! Trever and I would like to challenge you!

Kelli said...

What a cool thing! I love time with the kiddos!