This is their sensory room. They have stations they rotate too. He loved showing me what he gets to do.Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Cooper's Preschool
I got to go to school with Cooper. It was so much fun to see him in action and have fun. He doesn't tell me a whole bunch that goes on, so it was fun to see his routine. He is a very good student, and listens so well to his teachers. I'll admit, I was a little surprised. I should give him more credit I guess because he really is a good little boy.
This is their sensory room. They have stations they rotate too. He loved showing me what he gets to do.
This is their sensory room. They have stations they rotate too. He loved showing me what he gets to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
he's so cute! i love his hair sticking up. im surprised too that he listens to his teacher. ...cause it's not his mom :-)
Post a Comment