We have had some issues with Cooper going #2 in the potty for the past year. It has been a nightmare!!!!! We bribe him with everything we can think of. Nothing was working. I knew that 90% of it was his stubbornness, but I finally took him to the doctor because I though something was wrong. Well we think we figured it out and I am happy to report that this kid does ALL his business in the potty now! He goes twice a day now too!!!!!! I am in heaven. And look at that smile. He is pretty proud of himself too. And dad pulled out his trains from when he was little and they set up the track.
Excuse the nakedness of this picture. Just be warned if you come to my house, this is what you will see. The second he walks in the door from school he takes off all his clothes.
1 comment:
finally!!! that darn kida haha, glad he's decided to go in the potty! the nakedness is ok, i do the same thing ;-) forget clothes.
Post a Comment