Friday, July 27, 2007

bugs

This happened a few weeks ago but Lindsay said it agian last night when we were brushing her teeth. She came home from church and we always ask her what her lesson was about. I am always so amazed that a little sunbeam actually not only remembers the lesson but she can tell me a story the teacher gave. Anyways, she said "mom, did you know we have bugs in our mouth?" I thought what did they talk about today? I said " We do?" She said "yes, that is how we taste." (Taste Buds) I was dying with laughter on the inside. I can just imagine my 4 year old leaving church thinking she has actual bugs in her mouth.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I love hearing kid stories. Our 4 year old was telling us about preschool and learning about America when she yelled, "That's it...that's the Miracle Flag." (American Flag). Too fun!

The Wilkins' said...

So cute! I love those little mix-ups!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

lulu is the cutest thing alive! Bran always sees little girls and says "she reminds me of lulu". It'll be a year in Nov. since he has seen any of you....ya better come visit with mom!