Sunday, July 29, 2007

It's Official!

Cooper is walking, really walking. He started a couple of weeks ago, but now he can keep his balance and walk acroos the room, lean over and pick up a toy and then stand up without falling and keep going. If he falls, he stands right back up and keeps going. He's hardly crawled the past couple of days. He reminds me of a little monkey. It is so cute. He is a mad man. I've taken videos but my computer is down and I tried to download a video from my mom's camera and it wouldn't work. Sorry Jillyn and Katie. I'll keep trying.

3 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to see the video! Go Coopster!

JaNae said...

Devry, I was just following links to different peoples blogs and low and behold I find yours- yea! You ahve such a cute family. this is your cousin JaNae by the way.

Holland said...

Hi Devry,
I didn't even know that you had a little boy. I guess I am out of it. Your kids are darling. I am glad JaNae found your blog. I am addicted too but luckily my husband is the one who does all the work.