

Okay so I totally missed Devin and Kristin's anniversary. I knew it was July 19th, but that day came and went. So Happy Anniversary! The big #4! They live in Payson now and have lived in Arkansas and Devin played baseball in Cali so we haven't got to see them alot. We love you guys and miss you!(and the dogs too) Aren't they so cute? I can't wait to see what their kids will look like. They are going to have the hottest kids in town. No pressure though!
Also- I don't have a picture yet, but Cooper gets to share his birthday with his new cousin Avery. She was born on Saturday afternoon. Congrats Matt & Mindi! We cannot wait to meet the new addition! (the baby not the Honda) Ha Ha




2 comments:
devo's face looks a little nervous haha. someone needs to get devo and chad to get a blog going. i vote you.
Post a Comment