Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Daisy girl




I like to take pics of all the kids on the first and last day of school to see how they have grown throughout the year.

Daisy started 2nd grade this year! Oh how the time flies. Sometimes I wish she was still my little baby girl. It was just me and her for 3 years until Lulu came along. We did everything together. She was my little sidekick. I know I can't keep her little or by my side all the time, but oh how I miss her when she's gone. She started a new school today too so she was a little nervous, but she'll do great! She is a happy girl and a contagious smile and I know she will make lots of new friends. Love you Daisy!
And I did good too. I didn't cry until I was in the car so she couldn't see. Lindsay knew it was coming because she remembers years past. As I was putting her and Coop in the car she said mom are you going to cry now?

8 comments:

Kelli said...

It's hard on us moms sending kids to school isn't it. Which school is she attending now? I'll try giving you a call. Between packing, morning sickness and everything in between its been tough.

wendy said...

I can't believe your little girl is in second grade! What's your advice for a first timer when is comes to sending off your kid to school? (me, of course)

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

how cute...lulu really asked you that. man i miss those kids so much. move to utah. now. i love how daisy is your personal assistant. i need to have kids. hmmmm.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

ps//your cousin (nicole) husbands name is dave.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i knew you were gonna mention you...but daisy is fricken hilarious! i've always loved photography, but just in the past year really started having fun with it. its just a $300 sony 8.1 mega pixels camera(that i got on sale for $230 at bestbuy).

emily said...

Way to go Daisy! How did she like the new school? I just watched the video on Jillyn's page of Daisy singing...Dale would be so proud!

The Wilkins' said...

Ahhh, I can't believe she is in 2nd grade already! I will be interested to see how she likes her new school. So cute how Lindsay asked you.

JaNae said...

now I don't feel so silly crying when I just think about sending mine to school- i've vowed to homeschool them we'll see