Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday I'm in Love

So I have this song set in my memory on my Sirius Satellite. So every Friday morning I hear it on the way to taking Daisy to school. Today it is very fitting because it is our 11th anniversary. Yep count it, 11 years of wedded bliss! ok maybe not, but it's still been fun! Jeff always finds me the perfect card on our anniversary. This year it said A kiss is just a kiss. A sigh is just a sigh. The inside says But a good loud snore means you're married. Amen to that! I still love you though sweetie! Happy Anniversary! Happy Friday!

8 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you're doing something fun! Love the card.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! We love you guys!

Marquita said...

Happy Anniversary Jeff and Devry! Hope you had a fun day!

Kelli said...

Congratulations! I like the card! It is too true!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

happy friday! and "8th" haha annivesary. what was i thinking! how was the movie?

once upon a poppy said...

we saw Dan in real life. i would highly recommend this movie. It was very cute. I laughed, I cried:)

wendy said...

wow, I can't believe it has been 11 years. I can still remember when you called to tell me- crazy, huh?!

The Burtons said...

Happy Anniversary! 11 years... That's practically eternity already! You guys have it in the bag! May there be many more to come.