


Today is the real deal but I' kind of halloweened out. We had our party for church Friday night complete with dinner, carnival and trunk or treat. Let me tell you Daisy scored. She went around 3 times. Her bucket was overflowing. Then Saturday night we went to mom's trunk or treat. I had my halloween party yesterday for preschool. Lindsay has her party today for grandma's preschool and I am going to Daisy's class this afternoon for her party. The thought of having to dress my kids up again tonight just doesn't excite me too much. We have enough candy to last us through the millenium!




3 comments:
I right there with you. Can't wait til it's over. I don't know about you but I think I am ready to put up my Christmas decorations. Do you think it is too early?
That is a lot of Halloween for you guys. Just this morning I too was thinking...come on November 1! Halloween seemed to last forever this year.
save some for me. i didnt get any. i took milo to the mall and he LOVED the kids. and of course they loved him and tried sharing candy with him. he got more offers than i did.
Post a Comment