Sunday, October 28, 2007

I could write a book

I've taught preschool with my mil for the last 7 years. This year I started my own. Let me tell you, with that many 3-5 yr olds you can imagine some of the things I hear. I have this cute spider that you put candy in. It has a button and when you push it the lid opens and shuts and the mouth moves and it sings "I want candy". Well they love it and have to push it while we are having snacks. So we're sitting there Thursday and this girl starts belting out at the chorus "I want panties!" I looked at my friend and we lost it. I want panties too, cause I about peed mine. She was so serious!

5 comments:

wendy said...

that is so cool you have started your own preschool. I have thought about doing the same thing up here.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

haha thats so funny! so i love my background, but it erased ALL my friends. so i had to start over. ugh!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

ps//pray we sell our truck before christmas so we can not only pay off debt, but come for christmas!!!

The Wilkins' said...

that is hilarious!

Kelli said...

Congrats on the preschool! It sounds like you have a fun group! Working with kiddos is the best.