Monday, October 29, 2007

that feeling

You know that uneasy, queesy(sp?) feeling? I only get it a couple of times. Like when I am pregnant and have to get my blood drawn, or at the hospital when I am going to have my baby and they have to give me an IV. Then of course I want an epideral so it's the same feeling. If I ever think about having to give birth, I seriously feel so sick to my stomach and I get weak. I also can't watch show where they are doing any kind of surgery. Jeff loves those but if I'm watching he can't turn to those. And although I've had 3 kids I can't watch Baby Story or anything like that. That feeling comes back and I am once again queesy. Well I have ofund another thing that I can add to my list. Pulling out my child's tooth. Daisy just lost her 9th tooth last night, thanks to me. Her own dad was too queesy to do it so I had to step up. It was hanging by a thread and I kept saying let me just pull it. I've said this with all the other teeth too. She always said no because she was too scared and she eventually got it out. So last night she says to pull it so I get the kleenex and I pulled a little bit and I could hear it coming out. Gross! But I did it! Now I have to quit talking about it because I'm feeling a little weak. Gotta go lie down.

5 comments:

The Burtons said...

Devry, I have not gotten to the stage where my kid's teeth are falling out, but since they were born I've been dreading it. I think I will puke every time. It makes me sick to watch little kids wiggle their loose teeth. That was very brave of you to pull it out!

Kelli said...

You are my hero. The very thought of Matilyn starting to lose teeth made my stomach turn. Yikes!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

that is sick. youre such a good mom. i think i'd throw up if my child even asked. good work i say.

Holland said...

Just reading that makes me a little light headed. I can imagine the noise and everything. yuck Way to step up and get that thing out.
nicole

emily said...

That's funny. I was kind of sad when Lily pulled out her own tooth. I wanted to do it.