
It's official. Cooper is now legally old enogh to go to nursery. He's actually been going since the beginning of the year, but there is just something great about your baby turning 1.5! I have walked the halls at church for too long! I've enjoyed sitting in Sunday School and RS for the past 3 weeks. He wasn't great yesterday so I missed Sunday School. I'm gonna have to do the shove-in-the-door-and-run routine next week. I took like 20 pictures and he would not look at the camera. He is very in Little Einsteins right now. The smile is because there singin the "pat pat pat" song. He's a little stink but he's just too much fun to complain. Love you Coop! My baby's growing up. Guess it's time for another one:)




4 comments:
so are you saying there is another one on the way?!!?!?! you might have just started a rumor..lol...i love nursery days, still have 6 1/2months to go, but who's counting!
dude, wait til we start, that way they'll be close to the same age. or just move up here. i should've taken the pic...he loves my camera ;-)
I can't believe he is 18 months! I am so jealous he gets to go to nursery. I think it should be optional from 12-18months. Libbs would love it. So would we! I'm so excited for you guys to have another one! :)
I guess I should be more clear. I don't mean to start rumors. No I am not prego! Sorry if you got excited there for a second.
Post a Comment