Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Pee Boo (peek a boo)


This is Cooper's latest. He went to bed with one of the girls dolls last night and this morning I could hear him talking so I peeked in and he had his blanket over the baby's head. Then he would pull the blanket off and say "A Pee Boo!" He was in the best mood this morning. Then it hit right after dinner. Yep- he's got 'em! (chicken pox) I just have to make it to this weekend and we'll be good and I'll never have to worry about this again! Yeah!

2 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

not until you have another kid :-) just remember to wait for brandon and i to start!

The Wilkins' said...

Crazy how it drags it out through all your kids. Too bad they couldn't just have them all at once!

And, yes, I'm with Jillyn, you'll still have to worry about it with your other kids :)