
I have an obsession! I watch America's Best Dance Crew every Thursday night at 10pm. All the kids are in bed and Jeff's asleep and I turn on MTV and am amazed at this talent. I have wanted these guys (JabbaWockeeZ) to win from the get go and last night they won $100,000 and named as America's Best Dance Crew. And they said that season 2 is coming this summer! Oh I can't wait. And I got my mom hooked on this show too. She loves it! Anyways- did any of you watch it? If not- go to MTV or You Tube. Am I the only one obsessed?




5 comments:
ive been busy with work and didnt get to watch the final one...im in love with these guys! awesome! they are coming to UVSC in april...we're gonna go see them live! stoked!
Thanks to Nic I did get hooked on this show. Were you surprised that status quo was in the final two? I though for sure it would have been jabbawockeez & kaba modern. Kail loves it too, he wants to break dance now and does pretty good at spinning himself around on his back.
I admit-i've not see 'em, but it sounds pretty cool! We all have passion for things, so i'd say you're passionate, not obsessed!! I love the whole 'mini' Cooper thing-that's perfect!!
Devry, hey I found your blog through Carla's. Wow, your kids have grown! So cute! Now I'm going to have to check out this show!
we totally watched that too, funny scott got me watching it, lol! we loved those guys, they were AWESOME!!
Post a Comment