Tuesday, April 1, 2008

They're funny!

Sunday night the girls were outside swinging and being so loud and laughing. They came running in and told me I had to come see what they were doing.
They had these blow up sports people and had them tucked into their clothes and said they were growing out of them. Daisy was also jump roping with them. I was laughing so hard. I love when they come up with stuff on their own. They are so proud and think they are so funny! Ok- This girl loves to draw on herself, or anything. She took a Sharpie to her blanket and wrote her name on it and drew a picture on it. I always see pen on her legs, arms, feet, etc. So we are always having talks how we don't write on ourselves. So I'm helping her brush her teeth one night and I was cleaning her earrings and I see this. Blue marker all up the back of her ear. What!? So I check the other ear and sure enough it's there too. I showed Jeff and he had to leave the room because he was laughing. He couldn't believe that a child would think to take a marker to the back of the ear. She's pretty entertaining.

4 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

hahahahahahahaha behind the ear

stephanie said...

ok that is funny, i better check all my kids they might have the same thing and i didnt know it :)

saw you today at drop off, you always look so cute, you had cute earings and everything already and i looked like i just rolled out of bed :)

Kelli said...

So funny. Okay, the blue marker killed me. I would have had to leave the room right along with Jeff. She is very creative and sneaky!

The Wilkins' said...

oh my goodness Lindsay!