He's going in for a kiss!
Then he decided he needed to go get milk at the store.
Just to prove that he's not a sissy! He put the babies down to play cars. He definitely is all boy. He just likes to show his sensitive side sometimes.
He's going in for a kiss!
Then he decided he needed to go get milk at the store.
Just to prove that he's not a sissy! He put the babies down to play cars. He definitely is all boy. He just likes to show his sensitive side sometimes.
8 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i absolutely LOVE this post! he is the biggest crack up!!!
That's awesome! For a minute I wondered how Jeff was going to like this post! Go Coop!
Funny funny.
Just wondered what your thoughts are on tonights strange American Idol!? :)
That is so funny! So something Tucker would get wrapped up into doing. We often find him in dress up clothes and make up. what fun it is to have older sisters!
That is SO funny!! And I just saw your comment about getting together It must have been last friday. Sorry I didnt see it in time. But I would LOVE it when you have some more time!!
Hello Devry! It's Jana (Jones) Noble. I came across a blog and they had Devin Day on there. I was like...I know that name. I was so excited. I thought maybe Devry has a blog and Devin would definitely have it on his, and he did! How are you? I am so excited I found you! Your children are adorable.
That top picture is too cute. Reminds me of that part in E.T. when he is hiding in the closet. HA! What a handsome man.
Aiden's nursery teacher told me that he feeds all the baby dolls their bottles BEFORE playing with anything else. I think it's sweet that our little boys have a soft side. :)
Post a Comment