I am with you Devry...I didn't care for her so much. I really hated her attitude with Simon too. Kind of show-offy to me just to get a crowd reaction. I don't know how to explain it.
Okay, so do I have to just prepare right now for next week. Second week in a row that Brooke has been in the bottom three. Is the inevitable coming?
Poor little David A. How unsettling to have to choose!
5 comments:
haha let me guess...you wanted this one gone? nice
i think death cab in here while you guys are in town too.
I am with you Devry...I didn't care for her so much. I really hated her attitude with Simon too. Kind of show-offy to me just to get a crowd reaction. I don't know how to explain it.
Okay, so do I have to just prepare right now for next week. Second week in a row that Brooke has been in the bottom three. Is the inevitable coming?
Poor little David A. How unsettling to have to choose!
YAY SHE'S GONE!!!!!!
I didn't know it was hard to get a picture to shrink to size on your heading. I guess I just got lucky. Sorry, I'm no help.
Amen sista!!! :)
Post a Comment