Monday, May 19, 2008

Do you know him?

Ok so I stole this picture off a blog. But I have a connection so it's ok. My 2 sisters, (Jamee and Toree) YW's had a car wash for a fundraiser for camp. Well this guy, who I'm sure we all know, pulled into the parking lot and motioned for them to come over. Anyways, one of the girls went over and he handed over $200!!!!!!! He turned around in the parking lot and was going to leave when the girls realized it was Shaq so they chased him down and asked for a picture! Jamee is in the back to the left of him. Anyways he was out doing whatever it is he does for the police and saw the signs and decided to stop by. How cool is that?

****I'm taking a blogging vaca for a couple of weeks. We're off to Utah. But don't worry, Jeff is going to hold the fort down and work hard so I can have gas money to make it up and back!:)

9 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

YEAH FOR TRIPS AND COMING TO SEE YOUR VERY LONELY SISTER!!!

Jana said...

That is so cool!

Jennifer Wheeler said...

So awesome! Those girls must have been very "giddy" to be hangin' out, takin' pictures with him!

Nikki said...

That is neat.

The Burtons said...

That is so cool! What a surprise. I haven't been a big fan of Shaq (excuse the pun), but this makes me like him a little more. How cool is that?!

JaNae said...

have fun in utah - I'm not jealous (much)

Terin said...

That is the craziest thing I have ever seen!

stephanie said...

ok that is so coool...and even more cool that he took a picture with them...i bet those girls were in heaven..awesome...i will try and email you those picts of daisy..i am bummed my camera isnt the greatest...but i was glad to take them for you!!

JakenDebbie said...

That is very cool! We had a car wash with our YW just a couple weeks ago...I wish we had a story like this!! I am going to have to tell them about the lucky Arizonans.

So, if you pass through Lehi while you are in Utah, wave to me!! :)