Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My crazy kiddos

Wouldn't you know it? I finally get a cute picture of Cooper and the girls look like this. I don't think I will ever have a perfect picture, but this totally fits their personalities so I guess that makes it perfect.

6 comments:

summer k said...

Hey Devry- great to see your darling family! Crazy how when we were neighbors we both only had one kid and now I have 4 and you 3!Crazy how fast time fly's when you have kids!Good to see the fun pictures!

Kelli said...

I love it. That is a very cute pic of Cooper.

stephanie said...

it was so good seeing you today, too bad we didnt get to talk!! congrats to daisy for her art piece making it to art night!!! i love that you had a pinata for cinco de mayo!!! you are an awesome mom!

wendy said...

To answer your qualms about putting Cooper in a big boy bed... the only reason we are getting him in a toddler bed now is because Jackie is coming to live with us for the summer and I need Beau's room for her, otherwise he would be in a crib for as long as I could get away with it.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Cute picture! Sometimes the funnest ones are when they are just being themselves.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

happy mommy's day today!