Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Father's Day

I got a new camera for my birthday and I left it at home when I went to camp because I didn't want to ruin it or anything. I told Jeff to take pictures on Father's Day since I was gone. I was downloading my pictures and I found these. I didn't think he remembered to take any. I know Jeff doesn't read this but I didn't want him to think I forgot about him on Father's Day. He does so much to provide for us and then comes home from his regular job and works more on his new business he's trying to get up and running. I know he is busy and always tired but he always takes time to play and joke with the kids. And he really doesn't complain that he has alot on his plate. I think I'm a big whiner when I have lots to do. So I love you Honey Buns! This is Jeff, his dad, and his brother Matt. And Cooper and Kasen, the only 2 so far to carry on the Hall name. Don't they look like partners in crime? This is my dad, Grandpa Day with his 3 of the 4 grandkids. We sure love all our dads and all they do for us!

1 comment:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

eewww honey buns. cooper aint so happy with papa. what kinda camera did you get?